We may also impose limits on certain features and/or restrict access to parts of or all of the Site/Services without notice or liability to you or any third party.
(1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
(2) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(3) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
(4) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
(5) All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
(6) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
(7) This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
(8) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Berlin, Germany.
(2) User Content
You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing them. By uploading and publishing your User Content, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
(2) your User Content does not and will not: (a) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right or (b) slander, defame, or libel any other person; and
(3) Content Provider
Content received through the Service may be accessed for your personal, non-commercial use only.
Please note that any Content made available on or through the Service which contains or displays the YouTube logo or which is provided via the YouTube player is hosted on YouTube’s servers, and IKKKO.com thus does not have the ability to permanently remove all or any such content from YouTube’s servers. Therefore, if you have a complaint concerning any video content made available on the Service that is provided by YouTube, you should contact YouTube directly in accordance with copyright policies at: http://www.youtube.com/t/terms. If you believe that your work is available on the Website via the YouTube player in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please: (i) contact YouTube directly in accordance with copyright policies at: http://www.youtube.com/t/terms and (i) contact IKKKO.com by sending us a notice.
IKKKO does not host any files that were imported via Content Provider, such as YouTube or Lyricsfly.
(4) Parental Advisory
The services and any updates or upgrades and any content accessible through the site are licensed to you "as is". Any use of the services will be at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, IKKKO disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. IKKKO makes no representations or guarantees that the services will be free from loss, destruction, damage, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, and IKKKO disclaims any liability relating thereto.
While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
You understand that you may encounter offensive, indecent or other objectionable content when using the services at www.ikkko.com. IKKKO will have no liability to you for any such content.
Furtherance to the disclaimers above, at this stage the services are at a beta stage and therefore will not be fully available and will not be provided at a stability of post-beta services.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website, even if IKKKO has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of IKKKO. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, IKKKO takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
(6) Copyright Notice
This website ( exclude all User Content ) and software is copyright of IKKKO - © IKKKO 2010. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
(1) You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
(2) You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
(7) Severability Clause
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect:
( 1 ) the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement; or
( 2 ) the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this Agreement.